Through my children's eyes, I am the smartest person in the world. I know how the TV works, why the earth spins, and how to get the bouncy ball out of the drain.
Through my children's eyes, I am an amazing artist. I include all five fingers on the people I draw and I can put on fine details such as ears and glasses.
Through my children's eyes, I am hilarious. I can make myself sound exactly like Donald Duck, dance and jump around like a madman, and make silly faces.
Through my children's eyes, I am an adventurer. I will hold on to any slimy creature, hike great distances around blocks, and go in the deep part of the lake.
Through my children's eyes, I am beautiful. My body just is. It isn't too lumpy or saggy or dimpled. It just is.
My goal in life is to see myself through my children's eyes.
Beautiful! I need to make a poster of that one!! :)
ReplyDeleteFound you... :) And yes, Beautiful indeed!
ReplyDelete